Employment of International Faculty and Staff


Georgia College welcomes international faculty and staff and assists with filing visa and residency petitions. This Web page provides general advice concerning visas and employment.  Necessarily, it is a summary of only the major issues.  Questions regarding J-1 exchange visitor visas and student visas should be referred to the International Education Center. All other visa and residency questions should be referred to the Office of Legal Affairs.


Contact Us

Qiana Wilson
The Office of Legal Affairs